No products in the cart.
Add this beautiful piece to your closet when you purchase our Deluxe Shine / Memory Box.
This elegant, sturdy box can be used to safely store your shoe shine products or as a place to keep your valuables. All hinged boxes have 90 degrees stop i the hinge to support lid and keep it open.
Outside Dimensions: Length 14″ x Width 10″ x Depth 9 1/4″ x Thickness 1/2″
Inside Dimensions: Length 13″ x Width 9″ x Depth 8-1/4″ x Thickness 1/2″
- White Oak — Our Quarter-Sawn White Oak box is one of our handmade wooden boxes proudly made in the USA. Every box is handmade with extra strong glued finger joints and four non-slip rubber feet. Each box is hand-crafted using only the finest quarter-sawn white oak making it one of the best wooden storage boxes available. The box is then finished inside and out with a beautiful furniture grade semi-gloss.
- Maple — This maple shoe shine box is handmade with high quality maple wood. The finish is a high-quality furniture grade semi-gloss that is applied inside and out. The box is then finished off with silver hinges. Want to make this box a shoe shine box? It comes with a wooden footrest, or you can upgrade to a metal foot rest to make shining your shoes even easier. The silver latch detail on the front of the wooden box not only adds a nice detail to the wooden shoe box but it also provides a simple way to lock and unlock the lid.
- Hickory/Walnut — Our handmade hickory/walnut hinged shoe care boxes are made from high quality walnut and hickory trees.
The footrests and handles (wooden or metal) are installed primarily for looks and not intended to be used for carrying. To avoid potential personal injury or damage to the shine box, please use two hands when handling and do not hold using the foot rest. Even though, with thousands of boxes sold, we have never had an issue of a foot rest coming off, we do recommend using two hands to carry the box.
Also, we encourage that the metal four leg foot rest be used when the shine box is utilized as a foot stand for shoe shines. Many of our customers use the wooden footrest with no issues. However, we recommend the metal foot rest and hinged box as they offer the best combination of strength and stability.
- Wood – matching wood type – No Extra Charge
- Memory Box (none) – Show your valuables some love by giving them a beautiful storage container to reside in – No Extra Charge
- Metal – lighter weight, smother finish – $24.95
Pine Tray Option
- Enhance the box by adding 1 or 2 trays.
- The trays provides extra storage space in the box as well as a place to put smaller items.
Pro Accessories Bundle – Brushes (2), Polish (Black & Cordovan), Foam Daubers (2) and Large Polishing Cloth (1)
Deluxe Pro Accessories Bundle – Brushes (2), Polish (Black & Cordovan), Horsehair Daubers (2), Large Polishing Cloths (2), Cadillac Classic Shine (1), Shoe Horn (1) and Dyo Leather Balm (1)
Did You Know:
The word Quarter-Sawn refers to the direction of the cut according to the growth rings of the tree. Quarter-Sawn White Oak is the most common wood associated with the Arts and Crafts era furniture. The brass latch on the front of the box creates a unique style as well as easy access and security for the contents of the box. You can also add a lock on the front of this box for extra security for your products.
The close-grained, durable wood is best for furniture and hardwood flooring; it is also used in building bridges, ships, and wine and whiskey casks. White Oak trees typically reach 65-85 feet tall and grow to be just as wide in the crown. Some White Oak trees can get to be over 120 feet and live to be 200-300 years.
There are around 128 species of maple which typically grow in Asia, Europe, Northern Africa as well as North America which grows to be around 30 – 145 feet tall. Maple is used to construct boxes, furniture, and other wooden wares. Maple trees are responsible for the “helicopter” type seeds we see drop from the trees in late winter or early spring.
Proudly Made in the USA!
**, Please note that since the boxes are hand crafted and made of real wood there may be knots, gaps, minor marks, and variations of wood color. These are all characteristics of wood and also occur in the process of crafting the shoe shine kits.
**All items subject to availability.
White Oak +$40.00, Maple, Hickory/Walnut +$70.00
No Foot Rest (Memory Box), Wood Foot Rest, Metal Foot Rest +$24.95
No Tray, One Tray +$18.00, Two Tray +$36.00