No products in the cart.
XCO: X-tra, Cushioning Orthotic
- Shock Absorbing, Highly Supportive, Orthotic for All Sports and All Weather:
- Walking, Running, Tennis, Skiing, Snowboarding and Everything Else.
PRO-ACTIVE XCO provides a combination of unique properties:
- Semi rigid, heat moldable polypropylene foot bed
- Orthotic support of the entire plantar region including the longitudinal arch, metatarsal arch support and an extra soft heel cushion
- High impact elasticity to absorb shock during active pursuits
- Works in coordination with your boot or shoe’s high tech water proof, breathable membrane
- Good dynamic durability in wear (resistant to tearing and friction)
- Complete thermal insulation against the cold
- Also suitable for people with sensitive skins (according to Fresenius Institute 2005, cover material made in accordance with Öko-Tex 100)
- Resistant to fungi and bacteria
- Hand Washable
- Made in Germany
PRO-ACTIVE XCO is made from a special new material that employs high-tech foam containing millions of closed cell, micro-air chambers as well as complete orthotic support.
The pioneering development of breathable membranes revolutionized the footwear industry too. These high-tech materials keep moisture out while carrying moisture from inside the shoe to the outside. However, the technology can only function properly if all parts of the system – shoes, socks and insoles – are coordinated with each other so that moisture is not retained but is able to evaporate easily. To achieve this, Pedag has developed “PRO-ACTIVE XCO” insole that provides cushioned, serious orthotic support for shoes, athletic shoes and boots (with or without climate membranes) for all active pursuits.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48